- 1). Rising Educational Attainment of Female Employment in Sri Lanka – Does Public Education Expenditure play a part? A Dynamic Analysis 1993-2019
- 2). The handle of the spoon and ‘occupational icons’: Representation of female employment in primary English Pupil’s Books in Sri Lanka
- 3). Nurses Knowledge regarding the first 24 hours postoperative pain management in Teaching Hospital, Rathnapura.
- 4). Mothers’ knowledge, attitudes and practices towards unintentional home injuries of under 5 years’ children in Ja-Ela MOH area.
- 5). Study on Farm Women Empowerment in Imbulpe Divisional Secretariat Division in Sri Lanka
- 6). Lshd wd;;sh yd ldka;d iún,lrKh i`oyd WmfoaYk yd iudcjev ueÈy;aùu ( weÕ¨ï l¾udka; Yd,dj, fiajh lrk .eyeKq lïlrejka weiqßka isÿ lrk ,o iudc úoHd;aul wOHhkhla
- 7). An Evaluation on Fisher Women Contribution for Household Economy in Balalu Wewa, Sri Lanka
- 8). Y%S ,dxlsl Y%u n,ldh ;=< ldka;d l%shdldÍ;ajfha miqnEu
- 9). The Women in Executive Level in Sports Organizations in Sri Lanka: Factors